Last modified: 11/11/2019
🔮 1. What we collect
We get information about you in a range of ways.
👱 Information You Give Us. We collect your name, email address, phone number, username, password, demographic information (such as your occupation), company of employment, job title as well as other information you directly give us on our App.
👭 Information We Get From Others. We may get information about you from other sources. We may add this to information we get from this App.
💻 Information Automatically Collected. We automatically log information about you and your computer. For example, when visiting our App, we log your computer operating system type, browser type, browser language, the webApp you viAppd before browsing to our App, pages you viewed, how long you spent on a page, access times, the number of actions performed on our App, the type of actions performed on our App, the locale you are visiting our App from and information about your use of and actions on our App.
🍪 Cookies. We may log information using "cookies." Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive by a webapp. We may use both session Cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent Cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on our App. This type of information is collected to make the App more useful to you and to tailor the experience with us to meet your special interests and needs.
🔮 2. Use of personal information
We use your personal information as follows:
- We use your personal information to operate, maintain, and improve our app, products, and services.
- We use your personal information to respond to comments and questions and provide customer service.
- We use your personal information to send information including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
- We use your personal information to communicate about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us and our selected partners.
- We use your personal information to link or combine user information with other personal information.
- We use your personal information to protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
- We use your personal information to provide and deliver products and services customers request.
🔮 3. Sharing of personal information
We may share personal information as follows:
- We may share personal information with your consent. For example, you may let us share personal information with others for their own marketing uses. Those uses will be subject to their privacy policies.
- We may share personal information when we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
- We may share personal information for legal, protection, and safety purposes.
- We may share information to comply with laws.
- We may share information to respond to lawful requests and legal processes.
- We may share information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
- We may share information with those who need it to do work for us.
- We may also share aggregated and/or anonymized data with others for their own uses.
🔮 4. Information choices and changes
- Our marketing emails tell you how to “opt-out.” If you opt out, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your accounts and our business dealings with you.
- You may send requests about personal information to our Contact Information below. You can request to change contact choices, opt-out of our sharing with others, and update your personal information.
- You can typically remove and reject cookies from our App with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our cookies, it could affect how our App works for you.
💌 Contact Us
You can always contact us at [email protected] if you have questions or want to submit feedback about our Services. We always love to hear from our users.